Fall Scientific Meeting
2017 Fall Scientific Meeting Information
2017 Fall Scientific Meeting Program Abstracts (Coming Soon)
Fall Scientific Meeting Schedule (Coming Soon)
2017 Fall Scientific Meeting
This year’s event – with a theme of Chemistry Rocks! – will be held on Saturday, October 21, at Saginaw Valley State University. The conference will feature oral and poster sessions covering diverse topics in the chemical sciences. Our keynote speaker will be Professor Philip Robertson, University Distinguished Professor of Ecosystem Science at Michigan State University.
Saturday, October 21, 2017
Saginaw Valley State University — Curtiss Hall
Featured speakers include:
- Philip Robertson (University Distinguished Professor, Michigan State University) – Keynote Speaker
- Cordell DeMattei (Director, Fermentation Sciences, Central Michigan University)
- Jon Host (Materials Scientist, Hemlock Semiconductor Corporation)
- Megan Rohrssen (Assistant Professor, Geology and Environmental Sciences, Central Michigan University)
- Matt Schrenk (Assistant Professor, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Michigan State University)
Event is free for all attendees, and lunch vouchers for the SVSU Marketplace are $7.00 for ACS members ($9.00 for non-members, free for students). Registration deadline is Monday, October 9!